At Magnolia City Apothecary, we’re serious about providing the best service to our customers. We understand the value of medical cannabis, which is why we work with top growers and cultivators in the region to sell high-quality strains. We also offer a wide array of products and cannabis accessories to help you feel your best every day. We offer edibles, flowers, concentrates, liquids, and much more.
Is Weed Legal in Calera, OK?
Yes, medical cannabis is legal in Calera and the rest of Oklahoma. The law was changed in 2018, allowing for the formation of medical dispensaries like Magnolia City Apothecary to thrive.
FAQs About Buying Medical Cannabis in Calera, OK
How much can I buy at once?
The law says that registered medical marijuana patients can purchase up to three ounces of flower, one ounce of concentrate, and 72 ounces of cannabis-infused edibles.
Can I smoke or ingest your products in-store?
No, it’s illegal to consume or smoke cannabis on public property. Doing so could land you in jail and put us in legal jeopardy.
Can I take my cannabis with me on vacation?
No, it’s illegal to transport medical marijuana across state lines or out of the country. Since cannabis is still illegal at the federal level, all patients must purchase and use cannabis within the state border.
Other Reasons to Visit Magnolia City Apothecary
Although we’re not too far from Calera, you may choose to spend the day by us in Durant and the surrounding area. If you’re looking for something to do, we suggest the following attractions:
- Choctaw Casino – This casino is actually a lot closer to Calera, so you can play some slots and table games after picking up your prescription from us.
- Texoma Lake – This lake is a massive body of water straddling the border of Texas and Oklahoma. Whether you just like nature or want to head out camping, there are tons of parks and campsites alongside the water’s edge.
Getting Here From Calera, OK
- First, you need to get onto US-69 N/US-75 N heading north.
- Use the right lane to take the exit for US-70 W toward Madill.
- Merge onto US-70 and take it for a couple of miles.
Our medical marijuana dispensary will be conveniently located on the left. We’re just off the highway, so you should be able to see us from the road easily.