Magnolia City Apothecary takes pride in providing the best products and services to our customers. We understand that our customers need medical cannabis to treat a wide range of conditions, which is why we help everyone find exactly what they need to address their specific symptoms.
For your convenience, we also sell a wide array of products, including pre-rolls, concentrates, and edibles. We also work with the top growers in the state, so you can feel confident that you’ll feel your best with our strains. No matter how you prefer to take your medical marijuana, we have the best options for you.
Is Weed Legal in Colbert?
Yes, medical marijuana is legal in all of Oklahoma. Recreational cannabis, however, is not legal, so all customers must have a valid medical marijuana card before making any purchases.
FAQs About Buying Medical Marijuana in Colbert, OK
How much cannabis can I buy at one time?
According to the law, individuals 18 and over can carry up to three ounces of flower, one ounce of concentrate, and 72 ounces of edibles.
Can I consume the cannabis on-site?
No, it’s illegal to consume cannabis on public property in Oklahoma.
Can I take my cannabis on vacation?
If you’re staying within Oklahoma, you can bring your medical marijuana anywhere in the state. However, if you’re planning to cross state lines, you’ll be violating federal laws.
Other Reasons to Visit Magnolia City Apothecary in Durant, OK
Although our medical dispensary is close to Colbert, there are a few unique reasons to stick around in Durant and spend some time in our lovely city. While you’re here, be sure to check out:
- Choctaw Casino and Resort – Even if you’re not big on gambling, this resort has everything you could need to have a good time. There’s a pool, multiple restaurants, and a stage where you can see some pretty big acts. Plus, the nightly rates are highly affordable, so feel free to spend a few days in Durant.
- Boomarang Diner – This local chain of retro-style diners is sure to satisfy your cravings, assuming that you’re craving burgers, chicken, and fries. If you come on a Friday, you can participate in the all-you-can-eat famous fish special. Plus, don’t forget the Frito pie!
Getting Here From Colbert OK
- Get onto S Franklin St toward Burney St
- Continue on S Franklin St
- Continue onto Leavenworth Trail
- Turn right onto US-70E
- Follow US-70E, and our dispensary will be on the right