Are You Looking for the Best Oklahoma City Dispensary?
Magnolia City Apothecary is unlike any other dispensary you may have visited before. We’re a mix of modern and traditional, incorporating our Midwest locale with a trendy, chic vibe. Our knowledgeable and friendly budtenders can help both new and experienced patients find the best cannabis to suit their medical needs.
We offer the best strains grown in Oklahoma, and we sell a variety of top-quality products, including edibles, concentrates, and even pre-rolled joints for your convenience. We can help you compare strains so you know what to expect before buying anything.
Is Weed Legal in Oklahoma City?
Yes, medical marijuana is legal in Oklahoma, although recreational cannabis is not. Patients must have a valid medical marijuana card and present it to the dispensary for purchases. Individuals must also be at least 18 years old to buy these products.
FAQs About Oklahoma City Medical Marijuana
How Much Marijuana Can I Buy?
According to the law, individuals can possess up to three ounces of cannabis, one ounce of concentrate, and 72 ounces of edibles.
Do I Have to Live in Oklahoma City?
You must be an Oklahoma resident to purchase a medical marijuana card, but you don’t have to live in Oklahoma City to buy medical cannabis.
Can I Take My Cannabis Across State Lines?
No, marijuana is illegal at the federal level, so transporting it across state lines constitutes a federal felony.
Other Reasons to Visit Magnolia City Apothecary From Oklahoma City
Because Durant is relatively far for Oklahoma City residents, we recommend making a day or weekend trip out of your visit to our dispensary. Here are some local highlights to check out during your stay:
- Bubba’s Brewhouse – Despite the name, Bubba’s is no longer a bar and restaurant. Instead, it’s a venue for live music, and it’s medical marijuana friendly! This venue is just down the street from our dispensary, so be sure to plan your visit so you can see an incredible show while you’re here!
- Braum’s – Oklahoma City residents are very familiar with Braum’s ice cream and burgers, and we have one in Durant, too! So, if you’re planning on spending the night or weekend, you can still get your Braum’s fix and buy some groceries while you’re here, too.
- Choctaw Casino and Resort – If you plan on staying in Durant, why not spend your time at Choctaw? This is the premier entertainment destination of the area, and you can catch a live show, play a few games, and eat at several restaurants onsite. A truly Oklahoman experience!
Getting Here from Oklahoma City
- First, get onto I-235 S
- Next, merge onto I-35 S
- After about 90 minutes, take exit 29 for US-70E
- Stay on US-70E for about an hour.
- Our dispensary will be on the right.